Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,317 (€294) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)