Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,895 in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)