Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.397 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨29,753 (12,412₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 2 hours ago)