Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.055 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,398 (344KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (44 minutes ago)