Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.003 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨52,578 (1,252KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)