Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.036 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,414 (344KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)