Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.821 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,270 (483KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (21 minutes ago)