Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,542 (1,610 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)