Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,544 (574 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)