Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,568 in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (36 minutes ago)