Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,619 in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)