Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,734 in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)