Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨39,058 in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)