Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,248 in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)