Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 88.970 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨538,303 (€6,050) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨393,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Pasto costs COL$20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr129 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riyadh costs ﷼ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Norrköping costs 3,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)