Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.659 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,183 (kr 2,766) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (44 minutes ago)