Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,846 (€1,880) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨125,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)