Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.794 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,299 (269 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (38 minutes ago)