Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.985 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,772 (3,824 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨171,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)