Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.688 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,845 (777 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tegucigalpa costs L 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (about 1 hour ago)