Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Agartala, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 50.920 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,352 (4,229 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨186,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 35 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)