Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.165 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,250 (R$ 7,892) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨130,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)