Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.518 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,439 (R$ 1,435) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)