Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,303 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,447 (37,045 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (31 minutes ago)