Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,009 in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (37 minutes ago)