Cost of living comparison between Belford Roxo, Brazil and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,542 (R$ 827) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)