Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,685 (R$ 1,383) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)