Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,115 (R$ 636) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (37 minutes ago)