Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.422 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,747 (R$ 642) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)