Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,554 (R$ 639) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)