Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24549 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨52,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨41,961 (170,928 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)