Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24920 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,677 (78,959 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)