Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,859 (33,509 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)