Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,737 (元2,186) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)