Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.244 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨597,582 (元58,333) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨574,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)