Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.306 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,656 (元3,848) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)