Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨620,788 (元58,951) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨589,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)