Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.477 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨52,914 (RM3,028) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)