Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.966 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨45,967 (RM2,709) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)