Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨29,565 (51,868 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (22 minutes ago)