Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11118 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,674 (176,960 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)