Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11925 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 104% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,949 (444,004 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Columbus, Ohio costs $20 (42 minutes ago)