Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11521 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,046 (269,475 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)