Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02249 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,936 (COL$486,298) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (42 minutes ago)