Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.469 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,340 (Bs 6,390) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)