Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.479 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,208 (Bs 3,736) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (38 minutes ago)