Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 338%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.426 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,258 (Bs 6,421) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)