Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 INR / VES *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨9,972 (8,574 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,300 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)