Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,865 (руб 17,537) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)