Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Agartala, India
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.857 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,848 (Bs 2,603) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)