Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,154 prices entered by 394 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨481,389 (€5,872) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨381,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)