Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,567 (€256) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)