Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,273 (元4,269) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (38 minutes ago)