Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.042 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,704 (352KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)