Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.374 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,300 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,992 (RD$ 4,362) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)