Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11505 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,677 (336,176 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)