Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.804 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,736 (1,294TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)