Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.968 INR / BND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,939 (B$291) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)