Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,731 (Rp 6,344,223) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)