Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00506 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,503 (Rp 2,074,804) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)