Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00511 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,432 (Rp 1,649,556) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)