Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,032 (Rp 4,140,268) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (38 minutes ago)