Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12323 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨236,276 (1,917,401 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨197,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)