Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12962 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨255,388 (1,970,350 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨210,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)