Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,827 (R$ 644) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)