Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,892 (661TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)