Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.480 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨50,318 (2,879 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)