Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.503 INR / ETB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 47% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,512 (42,959 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)