Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,569 (₨45,941) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)