Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,778 (₨18,962) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)