Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05669 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,672 (276,454 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)