Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05538 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,117 (272,992 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)