Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05766 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,039 (278,186 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)