Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.246 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,583 (€2,179) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨172,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (31 minutes ago)