Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.602 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,298 (€335) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)