Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,013 (€255) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)