Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,656 (Php23,482) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)