Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,596 (Php14,723) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)