Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,301 (Php9,442) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)