Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.624 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,195 (589 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)