Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,166 (15,246 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)