Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.054 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,738 (15,453 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (36 minutes ago)