Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.192 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,876 (S/. 1,034) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)