Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.796 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,252 (S/. 1,310) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)