Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.116 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,507 (S/. 1,417) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (29 minutes ago)