Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.832 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,290 (S/. 1,779) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)